What's your gender, Princess?

Alternative Name: 公主贵性
Author: 则慕
Artist: –
Category: Chinese Web Novel, Comedy, Gender Bender, Romance
Status: Completed
SourceLink
Translator(s)/Translation Group

   Chapter 1-11 :alyschu of Alyschu&Co 
   Chapter 12: aneztata


Description: (by dramabooksandtea from shushenbar)
With a heart full of determination to sacrifice myself, I decided to assassinate the Crown Prince from the neighboring country. However, when I woke up the next day, I discovered that I had transformed into him, and he me.
Besides the feud between our countries, we had to confront numerous other problems – for instance, how we intended to bathe, how we intended to use the toilet, and most importantly, every morning, when I woke up, I always feel slightly embarrassed.
He wasn’t awkward in the slightest, just that he frequently forgot that I am a woman.


Translating from the web novel chapters.
Support the author by buying the original book: yesasia
Chapter 1    |   Chapter 11   |   Chapter 21    |   c31   |   c41
Chapter 2   |   Chapter 12   |   Chapter 22   |   c32   |   c42
Chapter 3   |   Chapter 13   |   Chapter 23   |   c33   |   c43
Chapter 4   |   Chapter 14   |   Chapter 24   |   c34   |   c44
Chapter 5   |   Chapter 15   |   Chapter 25   |   c35   |   c45
Chapter 6   |   Chapter 16   |   Chapter 26   |   c36   |   c46
Chapter 7   |   Chapter 17   |   Chapter 27   |   c37   |   c47
Chapter 8   |   Chapter 18   |   Chapter 28   |
   c38   |   c48
Chapter 9   |   Chapter 19   |   Chapter 29   |   c39   |   c49
Chapter 10  |   Chapter 20  |   Chapter 30   |   c40   |   c50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 17

What's Your Gender Princess? | Chapter 16

What's your gender, Princess? | Chapter 13